Tiny Shoppers

Fashionable clothes for tiny avatars!

Flickr Group
Flickr Group
SL Group
10.07.2012

ArchiTech Landscaping

Posted by Pieni

A biggie friend recommended ArchiTech Landscaping to me, as I had been admiring the garden items she had been getting. I fell in love with the place right away. And now I found out they have a tiny/petite department, too! It is called Small world on the teleport map.

So many departments full of buildings, plants and landscaping items, furniture and tools.. I really recommend you go. You can find things fitting any season, and stuff for more of a magical landscape as well.

I like how kind the owners are to customers and active in helping with products and questions. The prices are reasonable and they are very generous with group gifts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment